Tour De Mumbai
Are you dreaming of traveling around the scenic places all around the globe? Do you want to visit a few of the most admired cities in the earth? If so, then read the following list of the most stunning cities in the world. The list can lend you a hand in planning your next vacation.
Venice: Venice is one of the most fine-looking, most visited and seriously romantic cities in the world. Venice can be truthfully portrayed as inimitable. Venice city offers a unique feeling of stepping into the scenery of a “real-life” magic. This incomparable city is constructed on water with numerous bridges and miles of canals. Each and every building in Venice city is a masterpiece, with its gorgeousness improved when reflected on the inland waterways that traverse the city. The magical panorama is mesmerizing and awe-inspiring at the initial sight.
Libson: Wonderfully positioned on a chain of mounts moving down to the majestic Tagus River, Lisbon is one of the globe’s most attractive cities. Stunning unanticipated views are spotted at every twist down its multihued, charming streets, and particularly from the tactically-positioned patios on the hilltops. Libson has an unrefined, mesmerizing look with a natural prettiness with fascinating details like tiled porticos, pastel-tinted structures and paved designs combining together to bestow a unique ambiance that cannot be seen now in numerous cities of the world.
Paris: Paris, the Lover’s city cannot be described in one word. The bridges and Seine that traverse it, the splendid avenues, the monumental squares, the glorious monuments, the amiable streets of Montmartre all these descriptions of Paris proves that it is certainly the most graceful and stylish cities of the world. Paris city has captivated almost every key capital cities of the world, with every city maintaining its own “Champs-Elysèes”, & “Place des Vosges”.
Jaipur: Jaipur, the desert capital India is lovingly called as the Pink City of Rajasthan owing to the pink walls and edifices of the old city that entices visitors with its eye-catching miscellany of a long-gone epoch. The most well-liked Jaipur attractions and highlights are the antique forts and palaces, with intricate architecture that serves as a dazzling souvenir of their imperial legacy. More or less all buildings in Jaipur are shaded in pink color. The magnificent City Palace proves that the imperial family of Jaipur was one of the wealthiest cities in India. The giant complex of quads, gardens, and edifices merge both Rajasthani & Mughal structural design. The obscure and enthralling frontage of the Hawa Mahal, the Palace of the Winds is most likely the Jaipur’s most renowned building. Nahargarh Fort, also called as the Tiger Fort, is suspended far above the ground on the craggy Aravali Hills that overlooks the pink city of Jaipur. The gigantic Jaigarh Fort that was established in 1726 holds enormous plea for military admirers. Jaipur is a first-rate destination to shop and tourists can find an attractive assortment of merchandise available there. A few of the most well-liked items are the silver jewelry, precious gemstones, clothes, bangles, textiles and blue pottery.
Amsterdam: Every building that rows the main canals of Amsterdam can be classified as a tombstone, delightfully designed as offices, apartments, restaurants, cafés, and even as brothels. In unison, they outline an visual homogeny that make Amsterdam one of the most attractive cities in the world, an eye-catching destination of bridges and bikes passing through the charming cobbled streets, outstandingly graceful architecture and canals.
Rome: The city of Rome that stands on the 7 hills by the Tiber River is a destination of monuments in the midst of the most striking squares and conventional building in the globe. As most of the tourists visits Rome for its familiar sights, the city’s charming avenues are often ignored, for instance the streets of the Trastevere region that is crammed with appealing streets, dull palazzo, and gorgeous houses decked out with flower boxes. The streets of Trastevere are such streets in Rome that establishes itself as a truly everlasting wonder.
Sydney, Australia: Sydney, full of nature and the terra firma of beauties is the 10th most attractive cities on the world and the major city of Australia. Sydney was created in the year 1788 and has the exquisiteness of record. Sydney is mainly the destination of sightseeing for several people as the city boasts several attractive sights to visit and has the sturdy inexpensive position. The commerce, art, culture & entertainment of Sydney are prominent globally.Details
Budget hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is very popular for its terrific standard of living, quick-paced routine of the people and of course, the creation or obliteration of dreams. Mumbai is a multi- artistic city. It is now gradually transforming into the most westernized city that makes this place as a significant pedestal for overseas trade and businesses .
Regrettably, you cannot find any cheap hotels in Mumbai to stay. There are very limited choices of budget hotels for those who visit Mumbai in a tight financial arrangements. Nevertheless, if you are ready to give up one or two consoles, you might find some spotless hotels with indispensable facilities.
Read below to get a list of 10 cheap hotels in Mumbai that shall lend you a hand in stretching your money further.
1. Hotel Travelers Inn : Hotel Travelers Inn is very hygienic but a small hotel built to satisfy the needs of middle class people. Nevertheless, you will get a great value for your cash here. This hotel is located behind a street in the Fort region of Mumbai that’s on the brink of “Colaba walkway”. The hotel employees are very gracious and aspire to satisfy their guests. The hotel has essential features such as 24/7 hot water supply and cable TV facilities in all the rooms. You can get complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in the reception area of the hotel.
2. Hotel oasis : The Hotel Oasis offers all and sundry that are anticipated in an inexpensive hotel . This hotel is located in a convenient location. Hotel oasis has dirt free rooms with a TV and 24/7 hot water supply. This hotel is also situated in the Mumbai’s Fort region and is very near to the several key tourist attractions of the city. You don’t find any eatery here. However, there are so many high- quality bistros close at hand to quench your hunger. The hotel provides attached restrooms with hot & cold water supply, TV with all popular channels and travel facilities.
3. ISKCON Hare Krishna Guest house : The ISKCON Hare Krishna guest house is a division of the extensive “ISKCON Hare Krishna” temple area. This guest house endows sanitized, comfortable rooms that are bejeweled with traditional furniture. As it is a sacred place, non-vegetarian food, television, alcohol, tea, coffee and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the complex. All guests can play a part in the spiritual activities that are held here on a daily basis while this is not obligatory. The temple complex has a tasty vegetarian restaurant inside. This guest house features facilities such as, AC, attached restrooms, room services and hot water supply from 4 a.m – 8 a.m in the morning.
4. YWCA International guest house : In recent times, the guest rooms at the YWCA international guesthouse have got a renovation. Even though the guest house is administered by a “Christian women group”, men are also allowed to stay here. The rooms are maintained very clean and are minimally furnished. The room rates take account of both dinner and (buffet) breakfast. The rooms at this place are always booked full. So, you need to reserve a room ahead of time (no less than a month or two). The YWCA Guest house features facilities such as, cable TV, hot water supply, ‘free of cost’ morning Newspapers and coffee/tea, travel services and Wi-Fi Internet access.
5. Hotel Lawrence : The Hotel Lawrence is a small hotel that has very few rooms. But this hotel is administered well and is very famous. The Hotel Lawrence is one of the city’s unsurpassed reserved clandestine since it is camouflaged on the 3rd floor of an unremarkable office edifice. The interior of the hotel is joyful. The hotel Lawrence is located at the heart of the city with a lane chock-full of scrumptious eateries to pick from. The hotel has basic features such as limited hot water supply, fans, three shared restrooms that are cleaned every day and good books to read and relax in all rooms.
6. Hotel Galaxy group : The Hotel galaxy group is a great choice for stylish tourists and visitors who aspire to discover and feel the beat of Mumbai city on a low-cost budget. The hotel’s multilingual and well-mannered employees gives the global guests a homely feel. This hotel has been a favorite destination for business and holiday travellers who visit Mumbai from different parts of the world . The Galaxy hotels make sure that all guests receive the utmost comfort in low hotel rates. At one fell swoop, they ensure that the guests are offered with high-quality and professional services. The Hotel Galaxy is situated in the vicinity of both the domestic airport (15 minutes drive) and the international airport (5 minutes drive).
7. Imperial group of hotels : Your stay at the first-class opulence business hotel the Hotel Imperial Palace (I) is an indulgence for sure. Continuing the custom of providing idiosyncratic services to their guests, the imperial hotel has received tributes of their customers for more than 2 decades. This hotel is situated adjacent to the rambling business multipart- the ‘MIDC’. The Imperial hotel has comfortable rooms, well-appointed with unsurpassed facilities and services, premium roof top restaurants that are harmonized with the majestic banquet halls. All these facilities are perfect for a business voyager. The hotel is also happy to tender modified business conveniences and facilities for corporate guests.
8. The Keys Hotel Nestor : This hotel is a complete service hotel with forty eight rooms. The keys hotel Nestor is located in a prime area Marol, Andheri (east) – the up-and-coming business area of Mumbai. As the hotel is located in a prime location, this is a favourite hotel for business travellers. A complete new set up with 84 rooms plus a swimming pool is yet to come. The Keys Hotel Nestor is 1.5 kilometres away from the Mumbai international airport and about 8 kilometres away from the Domestic airport. The hotel is very close to key business regions in Mumbai such as MIDC, SEEPZ, ITES and Sakinaka.
9. The Highway Residency Hotel : The highway residency hotel is a mid-range hotel from the time it was built. The owners of the hotel are the ‘Suri Family members’. This hotel has undergone the source philosophy of great quality and service. There are 23 rooms on 4 grouping that are built with ‘all-embracing’ amenities and upgraded interiors. In just 5 kilometres radius, you can find scores of shopping malls such as, Infinity, Prime mall, Shoppers stop and Multiplexes like Cinemax, Suncity and Bahar.
10. Hotel Arma Galaxy : This hotel is well connected to the Mumbai’s corporate areas and other favorite places. If truth to be told, all spots are within a mile away. The exclusive style, grace, modishness and superiority of the hotel makes it a most excellent choice to experience a thrilling stay in Mumbai city. The hotel is 6 kilometres away from the Domestic airport and just 2 kilometres away from the International airport.Details
Deluxe hotels in Mumbai city
At the moment, the city of Mumbai has a mammoth population of more than 20 million people. For this reason, Mumbai is considered as one of the biggest cities in the world and one of the prime cities in India. A number of people who live in Mumbai are the migrants from other states of India. These people have settled back in Mumbai city owing to their job and other commitments. Being India’s multi-ethnic city, Mumbai has some of the first-rate luxury hotels where you can sumptuously treat yourself in the absolute comfort. Most of the sumptuous hotels in Mumbai are huddled around the vicinity of Mumbai Airport, the southern part of Mumbai such as the Nariman Point, Marine drive, Colaba and around the energetic (western) beach neighbourhoods of Bandra and Juhu.
Let’s take a quick peek at the 10 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai that are located in suitable locations with terrific customer services and first-rate facilities .
1. The Oberoi, Nariman Point : The Oberoi group of hotels is considered to be the most well-appointed hotels in India. Hence, the Oberoi Nariman Point in Mumbai is not an exemption. In the past, this hotel had a weary look. However, at present, the look of this hotel has been improved to a greater extent. Recently, the hotel has got a complete renovation and glitters with a very contemporary and fresh look now. This magnificent hotel has 214 rooms and 73 suites. The Oberoi hotel in Mumbai is situated on the Marine Drive in the south Mumbai’s business and trade area – the Nariman Point. Some rooms of this hotel are built with the spectacular view of the Arabian Sea. All the rooms and suites are lavishly furnished with the up-to-the- minute technology. The Oberoi hotel has 3 bistros that serve International cuisine, Italian cuisine and Indian cuisine. In addition to that, the hotel has champagne lounge, bar, round the clock gym, 24/7 opulence spa and outdoor (heated) swimming pool.
2. Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Colba : The prestigious Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel was built in the year 1903. This hotel has provided accommodation for all and sundry starting from some royal personalities to the middle class people. The interiors of the hotel are arresting with so many archways, sparkling chandeliers, towers and domes. The Taj Mahal Palace also has a remarkable compilation of artifacts and paintings that bestows a grand appeal. Out of all luxury hotels in Mumbai, the Taj Palace & tower is the most popular one. This hotel has an unrivaled architectural spectacle that congregates Oriental, Florentine and Moorish architectural styles. The Taj Palace & tower has 46 suites and 565 rooms. Room prices start from 300 dollars per night (for a deluxe room) and goes up to 7,000 dollars for the Presidential suite.
3. ITC Maratha, Mumbai Airport : The ITC Maratha has been enthused by the Maratha empire. This hotel has an affluent Indian touch. Each and every floor of this hotel has diverse themes that are brought into life by the hotel’s ‘all-embracing’ art collected works such as Chitrakatha drawings, the imitations of Ajanta frescoes, Tantric art forms, Warli tribal art, beautiful jewelry, framed coins and many other works of arts. The ITC Maratha hotel is suitably positioned in a quiet area on the Sahar Airport Road that is 10 minutes away from the domestic airport terminal and 5 minutes away from the international airport terminal. The hotel’s “Executive club” rooms are the most spacious and grand rooms when compared to other hotel rooms in India. Altogether, the ITC Maratha hotel has 386 suites & guest rooms.
4. The Four seasons Hotel, Worli : The Four Seasons hotel is one of the Mumbai’s lavish business hotel. The vital aspect about this stylish and well-organized hotel is its limelight on creating a diplomatic and luxurious atmosphere for its guests. The four seasons hotel is placed in the central Mumbai bay-area neighborhood of Worli (approximately between the Colaba in the south and the Mumbai airport). The Haji Ali mosque and Atria shopping mall are in close proximity to this the Four Seasons hotel. The rooms at the Four Seasons hotel are very spacious. If truth be told, this hotel is considered to be one of the luxury hotels that has massive rooms in the entire Mumbai city. The hotel has 202 suites and rooms with panoramic casements overlooking the Mahalakshmi race course, City skyline and the titanic Arabian ocean.
5. JW Marriot, Juhu Beach : The JW Marriot is a grand hotel located on an unbelievable beach spot. The splendor invites you from the split second you bump into the reception area. The mammoth garden with beach admittance and the oceanfront swimming pool are simply superb. The JW Marriot is situated in Mumbai’s elite neighborhood of Juhu on the ‘Juhu Tara Road’. The hotel is quite remote from the primary tourist attractions of Mumbai. However, if you wish to stay away from the commotion of the city, then, this hotel would be your best choice. You can roam around the nearby shopping areas in Bandra also. The JW Marriot has 29 suites and 326 rooms divided into 5 floors.
6. The Taj Lands End Bandra : The Taj Lands End in Bandra is the ideal pick for a person who would like to take pleasure in Mumbai’s most popular the ‘infinite’ shopping areas in Bandra. This hotel is situated in Bandra neighborhood right in front of the ‘Bandra bandstand’ along with with a dramatic view of the Arabian Ocean. Bandra area in Mumbai is alive with restaurants, bazaars, bars, clubs and cafes. This hotel is also in close proximity to the major business spots of the Andheri, Worli and ‘Bandra-Kurla’ complex. On the other hand, tourists who wish to take a look at the tourist attractions of south Mumbai must remember that the Taj lands hotel is about an hour away from this spot. This hotel provides rooms with a beautiful sea-view and has 15 suites and 368 rooms.
7. Hotel Godwin : Hotel Godwin is in Colaba area, a busy neighborhood in south Mumbai (the prime area for visitors). The Godwin is sandwiched between the mid-range hotels but has an edge with a rooftop restaurant and lounge. The hotel has a fantastic outlook of the Arabian Sea. The hotel has 52 rooms and they are not very spacious as such.
8. Chateau Windsor Hotel : The Chateau Windsor hotel has got not even a brief likeness to a winery. This hotel is a suburban building that has been transformed into an Inn with less fancy rooms and enthusiastic hotel employees. The primary advantage of the hotel is its prime locality. This hotel is placed in the middle of Marine Drive (the haunt of romantic couples and the daydreamers of the city) and the Church gate. The Chateau Windsor hotel does not have an eatery. However, they serve you a basic breakfast at a negligible cost. The hotel is pleased to order meals for their guests from the next-door restaurants also.
9. Le Sutra : Le Sutra boasts itself as the India’s primary art hotel. It offers a crash track in Indian values and beliefs. As far as the interior decorations are concerned, the 3 floors of this boutique hotel stands for the “Triple Gunas” of Hinduism :- Rajas (or fervor); Sattva (or kindness) and the Tamas (or gloominess). The rooms of this hotel are ornately equipped with ornamental pieces and artworks that commemorates the Indian conceptions, arts and personalities from Hindu myths. After you soak yourself in the Hindu values and principles, you can visit the bar for drinks and also can enjoy some munchies at an aristocratic Bandra lounge- the Olive Bar & Kitchen. This place is always crowded with the Bollywood movie stars and celebrities.
10. Executive Enclave : A vibrantly lit synthetic palm tree is the initial obvious indication of the outlandish behaviour theme of the hotel that also overcome the indoors of the Executive enclave. However, don’t let them dishearten your spirits. The Executive Enclave hotel pays off for its shortage of artistic allure with its primary location in Bandra. This hotel has 54 well-appointed rooms and an impressive rooftop lounge and restaurant that serves both European and Asian cuisine. The Executive Enclave hotel is a few blocks away from Bandra’s Pali bazaar. You can find some of the locality’s most charismatic pubs and eateries here. Are you going for room service? Make sure you order chili chicken and chili cheese toast – the 2 best favourites of habitual guests!!Details
HOTELS IN MUMBAI
Mumbai the “Mayanagri” city of the country caters tourists from all around the globe all time around the calendar. Also people come to visit for their official meets and informal tours, and city has accommodation for all kinds of choices and tastes of people. The city has some beautiful luxurious hotels which finely reflect the beauty of the metropolitan city also the city fulfils the budget minded people and has a numerous numbers of hotels which offers a comfortable stay at minimal prices. This article lists some exotic and enthralling hotels which are known and are brand hotels also live up to their prestige and name. The immaculate rooms and spectacular services of these places make them among the count of most popular hotels in Mumbai.
The classic signature of luxury can be felt while staying at the Marriot, the combination of luxury and comfort when wrapped and served you can feel the true luxury at Mumbai. Marriott is the brand chain of hotels which has been from past years has served up to their expected standards. JW Marriot Mumbai is the city’s largest and among the most luxurious hotels of the city. The hotel is giant infrastructure which from the reception desk to the rooms etc defines luxury and comfort.
Tariff Current rates : 14,500 INR (Jan 15-Jan27 2013)
Property Details : 5 floors, 326 rooms, 29 suites, 12meeting rooms
Check-in-out : 0300-2400 hours (Express)
Location : Juhu, Tara Road
Located on Marine Drive and traveller’s favourite stopping destination, they quote Oberoi among some beautiful hotels of Mumbai. The interiors are divine and immaculately decorated, the ocean view from the hotels is a plus advantage, splurge and invest into the ocean view suite and relax and refresh your eyes with the never ending sea.
Tariff : 25000 INR -300000 INR
Location : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai
TAJ MAHAL PALACE, MUMBAI
Taj Mahal Palace the most popular luxury brand hotel is among the top most opted and visited stopping destinations among the visitors. The place assures a comfortable and memorable stay, the staff and the services are unmistakably immaculate. The hotel is topped off with each possible type of amenities and luxurious facility. Built in1985 in front of Gateway of India, Taj has been a famous staying destination for Mahrajas and major Dignitaries and since those times, Taj is famous and has raised its standards and has
set up a bench mark in field of hospitality. Taj Mahal Palace has two more branches namely Taj Wellington Mews and Taj Land Ends.
Location : Apollo Bunder, Mumbai
Tariff : Tariff is set to change according to the season.
TRIDENT NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI
Marine drive is a 3km long saunter which forms a ring around the ocean, and their lay this beautiful hotel with magnificent view of the ocean. The spacious and the huge hotel live up to all the expectations of the foreign as well as the local visitors to the hotel. The services and the staff is impeccable and is worth appreciation. Splurge into the finest facilities of the pools and the gym and spas of the hotel and fell the refine and metropolitan treatment in the “mayanagri” Mumbai
Location : Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mumbai
The accommodation services are the first priority which matters most to the travelers and hence the city keeps a check on the expectations and the best of the hospitality services offered to the travelers visiting the city.Details
Mumbai the biggest metropolitan of the country has to date allured people and visitors from all around the country. The people in their luxury time indulge in different recreational activities and hence according to the crowd and demand the city has updated its hangout places. The lounges of Mumbai are authentic yet chic, and offer a great range of entertainment activities to the city. The city offers a huge number of places that are available to people of the city and this article lists all the popular places of the “mayanagri”
TRIDENT CLUB & LOUNGE- BANDRA KURLA
The place reflects the authenticity of the city which caters to all the executive recreational activities. The minimalistic look of the place also the lounge has an exclusive reception desk for its Trident club members who can take advantage of their express check-in and check-out facility.
The place offers lavish continental breakfast; also visitors can avail the luxurious facility of pick-up and drop facility by limozene cabs with butler services.
The place caters Cocktails hours (6:00 pm- 8:00pm) which has some blissful flavors blended and served to the visitors. Trident is one of the places where you can indulge yourself into the finest of the wines from all around the world.
Alcohol- A wide range of imported alcohol
WINK- TAJ PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL
Location- Taj Presidential Hotel, 90 Cuffe Parade
Opening Timings- 0600 – 0100 hours
Wink brings the ultimate international flavor to the city with a sleek bar and some International flavors and delicious cocktails. The place is comfortable and lets you relax and refresh in the ambience of the lounge. The executive and the classy look of the place enhance its interiors and compliment the drinks and cuisines of the place.
Alcohol- Vivid collection of Wines
Location- G01-101, Morya landmark, New Link road, Andheri-West
The places is an extravaganza and a grilled feast to stay on, the place wraps up all kinds of delicacies from all around the world. You can instantly spot those recipes from Istanbul, Moroccan desserts, Sangria from Portugal and the aroma from Greece and Italy. You can experience the whole world wrapped up and served in one plate at Grillopolis. The fixed buffet starts at 600 INR, Dinner which serve 10 grilled starters.
Monday to Thursday- 500 INR
Friday, Saturday and Sunday- 650 INR
Meal for two- 1300 INR with taxes
Alcohol- Average pint of Beer 175 INR (Indian), 350 INR (Imported)
Location-Shop No. 17-21, Kukreja Centre, Plot No. 13, Sector 11, NMMC Building, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
If you are a enchanted by mystic jungles, rainforest is the place to visit once, the wild and jungle oriented theme is very classily presented by the lounge. The exotic dining furniture and the décor is worth to be seen also the food and the services do not compromise and live upto your e3xpectations and budget.
Opening timings- 1200 Noon to Midnight
Average meal for two- 800 INR
Alcohol- 160 INR for one pint of Beer
Food- Continental, Mexican, North Indian, Chinese, Thai, Tandoori, Punjabi, Seafood and some exotic Sizzlers.
Location- Mathuradas Mills Compound, Opposite Kamala mills
A non functional warehouse in Panvel is the wary place where this princely lounge has been set up. The opulent ambience with live performance, exotic cuisines and an excellent live bar compliments the place’s ambience. The live music is a special attraction of the place; live music plays 6days a night with one night featuring International artists.
Opening timings- 0630-0130 hours
Food- European, Mediterranean, Asian, Western
Meal for two- 2000 INR
The places are large and live up to the expectations of the people from the city and also the foreigners. These places are a huge hit among people visiting the city and are popular and are one of the “MUST GO PLACES” in the lounges of Mumbai.Details
Jaipur is a timeless city, its past and present co-exist with each other and complementing its city. Jaipur is now experiencing an amalgamation of its tradition and culture with the modernization and development. Earlier Jaipur was not that active at night like the other metropolitan cities. But now Jaipur is emerging with all new avatar having lots of places to hang out like discotheque, pubs, bars, lounges, restaurants etc. Nightlife in Jaipur is so exotic, dynamic, full of music and night parties specially Saturday and Sunday.
Jaipur have always become a place of attraction for tourists and students from different parts of the states are coming to Jaipur for their further studies and employment. Hence Jaipur is welcome all its visitors and to make their evening happening and memorable.
A number of discotheque, pubs, cafes, clubs, have been established in Jaipur in past few years. They have a blend of modernization with the tradition of Rajasthan, exotic decoration and interior, music which will leave your feet tapping, and wide range of delicacies that will stimulate your taste buds. Here are some of the places which you can choose from according to your needs:
Amigos Bar & Discotheque
Amigos is located at Church Road, M. I. Road, Hotel Om Tower, Jaipur. Amigos has a beautiful interior that will give a feel of spending an evening in a restaurant of Mexico. You can request for your favourite song to the D J, you can smoke and booze at the same time.
Grunge is the sister venture of The fern hotel. Grunge is a lounge bar. It’s a good place to booze and dance. Life music and karaoke is also available on every Wednesdays. Happy hours are also available every day from 4 to 10 pm. Rooftop dining can be the best choice for the one who want to enjoy the weather as well.
Orca is Located near Rambagh circle, Tonk road area of Jaipur. It is a rooftop lounge, a best place for the party animals. Food and cocktails are excellent. Popping music will boost your spirits and make you dance till the end. Live music, karaoke and happy hours are also available.
Lounge 18 is the daughter venture of a 5 star hotel Marriott, located at the J.L.N. Marg of Jaipur. Open from 3 pm to midnight. Extravagant decoration and soothing lights will make you feel relaxed. It has awesome sitting arrangement and very spacious. It offers teas, tisanes and lite in the date time while cocktails, wine and tapas at night. The best feature is killing waterfront view which adds four moons to it.
T C Bars and Restaurant
T C bar is located at the C-scheme area of Jaipur. It is the best place in Jaipur with loud music, awesome ambience and well stocked bar. One of the cheapest bar thus always flooded with youngsters. In totality TC will not disappoint you and you will enjoy every moment spend there.
Oopper is located at the c- scheme area of Jaipur. They have great collections of wine. This place is a paradise for the wine lover. Roof top dining arrangement increases its ambience. Oopper can be a disappointment for the non-vegetarian because they offer only vegetarian food.
B2B is located in the Country inn and suits, Khasa kothi circle of Jaipur. It place is just for couples so you can enjoy a romantic date over here. Wide range of wines and drinks are available.
3D Restro and Lounge
3D is located at Jawahar circle of Jaipur. This place can be an eating delight for vegetarians who are fond of continental and Chinese. Rooftop is at the 9th floor which is enough to make your evening memorable one. It is a perfect place to get cozy with your loved one. You will fall in love with this place.
Who would like to decorate their house with intricately carved furniture, big carved doorways and gates, carpets, utensils and various other decorative antiques? Or which lady would not love to wear antique jewellery complimenting her cocktail dress before going to a party? And further some people have passion for collection of antique items such as antique coins, antique furniture, stamps, crafts etc.
Gifts are the delightful ways to express the feeling that cannot be explained in words. Every celebration remains incomplete without the gifts. It is difficult to select a gift according to your preference. Antique products such as A Taj Mahal carved from ivory or beautiful ivory jewellery would be a nice gift for your loved one.
These items are very hard to find and due to the increase in demands of such antiques case of counterfeit have increased. Also there are several antique stores that reproduce the original antique and offer to sell. But these articles are the handicraft having an antique feel but true antiques are the one that aged over time. Once you know how to identify antiques and where to look for; there is no stopping for you. Here are some markets and stores which you may like to visit if your heart is craving for old treasures and recreating the vintage.
Jew Town of Cochin
Jew town is a narrow street between the Portuguese style houses. Jew town is famous for its antiques stores selling a variety of antique items. You will find a number of items like Antique Jewellery, crockery, wooden pillars, curios, wooden and metal figurines, statuettes, carved wooden furniture and handicrafts like wooden elephants, mirrors, wall hangings, and paintings. There are also lamps, Chinese urns, door frames, vintage photographs, and glass and porcelain ware that were once part of churches or homesteads of noble families.
Apart from these antiques, one can find sculptures, handmade toys, embroidered garments, floral oils, and chandeliers in many other shops along the street. A big vaarpu, a bronze vessel with handles on either side, is one of the major attractions to the Jew town.
Antique shops in Jodhpur
Jodhpur is a fantasy land of the antique seekers. Silver utensils, jewellery, vintage furniture, puppets, old hanging walls, marble figures and some of the first edition books are the centre for attraction which forces people to visit Jodhpur. Rajasthan Arts and Crafts House, Rajasthan Art emporium and several others are the antique shops located in the city
Chor bazar of Mumbai
Chor Bazar is one of the busiest markets of south Mumbai. You will find all sorts of things in Chor Bazar. You can find many reproduced antique articles there like jewellery, hanging wall clock, bronze figures, vintage cages, bells and many more.
Rue Romain Rolland of Pondicherry
Rue romain Rolland can be a paradise for the antique seekers. There are a lot of antique shops which sell Burmese lacquer boxes, hand carved doors, jewels, figures etc.
Bismil antique store in Tamil Nadu
Bismil antique store is located in Kanyakumari district of Tamil Nadu. This store sells old coins, old vessels, old figures, old stamps and many more antique items.
Oswal antiques in Mumbai
They are located in dadar area of Mumbai. They sell all authenticate old coins of India.
Phillips antiques in Mumbai
It is the oldest antique stores of Mumbai. Phillips has a wide range of antiques including tanjor paintings, Indo-Portuguese and Anglo-Indian furniture.
Place where you can sit, relax, booze and eat and have a light chit chat with your friends, family and loved one is nothing but the lounge. It would not be wrong if we call lounge as the hybrid of club and pubs. They give you the vibes of a pub and laxness of a bar. Only difference between lounge and a bar is that there is no dance floor in lounges but music is there in fact wide ranges of music is played in lounges. Drinks are very much similar and you will look cool without the fear of being asked for dance. But if you have a passion of clubbing and dancing then it would be a challenge for you to dance on the seat.
Jaipur is now growing towards modernization; lounges are replacing the old style restaurants and bars. Lounges are good for the professional people who hardly take time to dine out because of their busy schedule and who are sophisticated and don’t like fast and loud music. They can relax, dress up in the lounge. In fact lounges are not only attracting the business class people but also the youth as they have comfortable siting arrangement and play a wide range of music.
Here are the best known lounges in Jaipur reason. Hope this article will help you to find the place of your choice.
Orca is located near the Rambagh circle of Jaipur. It is a roof top lounge. It offers you a wide range of cuisines and wines. It includes live music and karaoke. Obviously happy hours are also present. It’s a quite expensive lounge for Richie rich people.
Lounge 18 is the daughter venture of 5 star hotels Marriott. It is one of the best and comfortable lounges in Jaipur. This lounge opens from 3 to 12. In day it offers tea and lite and in night you can get a wide range of wine, cocktails and tapas.
Grunge is a fashion and music lounge located at the Durgapura area of Jaipur. As the name suggests its innovative food will stimulate you taste buds. It is a perfect place for party. Best feature of this lounge is they provide live music and karaoke every Wednesday. Happy hours are between 4 to 10 pm every day. They have a notable wine list and all types of food and drinks available. Celebs also visit this lounge frequently.
It is multi cuisine Resto-lounge located at c-scheme of Jaipur. They have a variety of wine and can be a best choice for the wine lovers. Roof top dining arrangement adds four moons to its ambience. They have a wide variety of dishes available.
Sheesha lounge is located near Khasa kothi circle of Jaipur. This rooftop lounge has a specially of providing hookahs. A wide range of flavoured hookahs are available. Appetizers and fast food is mind blowing. It has an amalgam of tradition and modernization. Traditional furniture blended with the modern aesthetic decorations. You would love to enjoy food and drink with music.
Sheesha is a cheaper than other lounges so it is the best choice for the students. You will always see it crowded with energetic young peoples.Details
Mumbai, capital city of Maharashtra, is the biggest metropolitan city in the country. Mumbai or the mayanagri is famous spot and is known worldwide for its hype nightlife. The city has some great café’s, lounges, bars and discos which makes the partying till late night worth. Partying with your friends in the city is a quick escape from the stressful weekdays of work.
The city in past years has very nicely blended the metropolitan culture in itself, boozing late night bars, discotheques with a sophisticated touch of presentation has become the weekend entertainment in the city. The bars, pubs, lounges and the cafes of the city offers a relaxing, and apt ambiance for the weekend, hence this custom has grown and now has been into the culture of the city.
The mumbaikars believe in working hard and partying harder!!
Mumbai offers a huge range of cafes and lounges which welcomes you warmly with their sophisticated atmospheres and themes. Below is the list of some most visited and reviewed places in Mumbai which are a must visit place for the visitors.
Colaba Causeway, Next to Regal Cinemas, the cafe opens early in the morning and is open till midnight. This place is for all the college goers and is a favorite hangout place for them. Drinks and food at reasonable rates with amazing music ruffling from the juke box enlightens the place.
Colaba- It is among the most favorite and most visited cafes of the city. Leopold café is the typical hangout place for youngsters. The place I usually packed with foreigners. The food is good and usually with large servings and is fresh. Has an amazing range of different wines and Champagne.
Sports Bar Express
Shaheed Bhagat Singh road, Opens around mid noon till late evening – It is the heaven for sport lovers. Large plasma screens, pool tables, basket ball hoop, dart boards, punching bags etc the place is filled with sport lovers and is a favorite among the youngsters.
Colaba- A 2 min drive from The Taj Presidential Hotel, behind radio Club is a great place to liquor lovers. The place has huge variety of liquor scotches, whiskey, wine, champagne, beers, vodkas, mock tails and cocktails.
Marine Drive- the place is usually filled with Office crowd. It is an English type pub, with all antiques and total executive ambiance With a range of alcohol and great service the place also offers great food. A favorite hangout for the corporate Nariman point people.
S.V road Khar- The name itself tell you the inside contours, i.e. the Irish culture. Decent selection of cocktails and mock tails. The alcohol offered is from different themes and have different schemes varying each and every day.
Juhu beach- an excellent place to let ease of your body and let it move on the tunes of music bladitn from the jukebox, Excellent music, delicious food and selected range of alcohol give the place a hype.Details
Mumbai the capital city of Maharashtra, is the most famous and known metropolitan city of India. The city is known for its worldwide famous Bollywood, night life, education systems, shopping etc. The city can be compared to Manhattan in reference to development, economy and accelerating culture. It is the new modern budding India, in one small city.
The city is the most populous city of the country and the second most populous country in world. The markets of Mumbai are a sheer paradise to the shopaholics. From all the emerging brands to foreign brands you name it and Mumbai has it.
Mumbai has some huge popular malls and some street markets, some ultra branded stores to some really exclusive and cheap local stalls in the city. If you know the right takes on bargaining the local stalls should be your aim, they offer the best of products with some really unbelievable prices and high range of varieties.
This article involves information about the shopping spots of the city. The major malls and locals markets of the city which warmly welcomes the shoppers and let them get engage with their shopping spree. Below are some famous malls in the city which are huge, famous and are famous spot of the shoppers.
High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel -Initially the place was dedicated to the textile mills, later on the buildings were re-built into this mall. The mall has both national and International stores. It offers you a huge range of stores; the shopaholics can engage themselves into a shopping spree and would love the place. It has an arcade zone for the kids also a food court to reenergize the tired shoppers. Add ons like sports bar, gaming arcade are some huge attractions which draws public to the mall
Inorbit mall, Outer suburbs malad(W)- It is among the largest malls of South east Asia, the only drawback is the location of the mall which lies in the suburbs away from the central city. Its ground floor is majorly filled with British departmental stores and you can spot the major leading designer stores I the mall. Australian cookie store is another huge attraction of the mall. The top floor of the mall is totally dedicated to food and entertainment zone.
Oberoi Shopping Centre, Oberoi Garden Western Express Highway, Goregaon (E)-Built in the year 2008, with an area of 500,000 sq.ft. The place is totally devoted to the theme Entertainment, shopping and dining. The mall has a central atrium which lists all the shops in the mall premises hence helping a shopper, and giving an overview of the mall.
Also Mumbai is loaded with local markets, which offer great range of apparels, antiques, accessories etc at a very reasonable rate. Some famous local markets of the city are listed below;
Chor Bazaar, lies on Mutton Street opposite to Shafi Masjid- This is the most famous markets of the city. The city has collection of beautiful antiques which are a huge style statement which refines our living rooms. The market has a huge collection of antiques, vintage assortments like old ship parts, grandfather clocks, gramophones, old English tea sets to crystal chandeliers. The market is in chaos all time and is always bubbling with huge number of shoppers. Shoppers should keep in mind, the market is closed on Fridays!
Colaba Causeway; Colaba and Flora Fountain are also known as Hutatama Chowk. The market is full with all kinds of stores from shoes to bags, ethnic art crafts, antiques, paintings etc. The market is best visited in evening hours when the heat is less and evening the, market start gaining the liveliness.
Zaveri bazaar located in Bhuleshwar in South Mumbai- The place is known for its special ornament, and glitters with the shine of the gold and silver jewelry. The market is known all over the worlds as the jewelry market of the city. The market headquarters is TBZ shop, one of the biggest retailers of jewelry. Zaveri bazar shares the maximum portion of exporting the jewelry and gems.
Fashion Street:-Located on Mahatma Gandhi road, Mumbai all readymade garment directly lads up into fashion street, hence the name suits the place, all the fashionists pace around the market, haggling with the shopkeepers, the products should be asked for half of their price! The place is a hub among the college goers, who mark their fashion statement from the Fashion Street.
Bandra local market:- The most posh area of the city. Most of the celebs and the elite citizens of the city reside in this place. The bandra local market is a feast for a shopper, trendy clothes, charming accessories, beautiful apparels at some really discounted price, is the highlighting feature of the market. The market savors the taste of every shopper from kids to adults, Bandra market is the best place to shop for that haute couture trendy look.
Dadar local market is a small are with a railway station. The Dadar Local market is famous for its bargained stuff. From anything to everything this markets offers all the stuff one needs at some real reasonable prices.Details